50x2030 Initiative 50x2030Initiative@ifad.dgroups.io50x2030 is a new initiative to strengthen the capacity of agricultural statistical systems in 50 LIC/LMIC countries by 2030. It is jointly implemented by FAO, the WB and IFAD and mostly financed by the BMGF; USAID; Germany; Australia; Italy; and. Whereas FAO leads on the Data Production component and the WB on the Methods and Tools component; IFAD is in charge of the Data Use component. IFAD’s engagement focuses on promoting the use of agricultural data for policy and decision making, through dedicated support that each country receives for 5-7 years. More information on 50x2030 can be found here.
- 7 Members
- 2 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of IFAD.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.