The International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) is an international financial institution and specialized United Nations agency that focuses on transforming rural economies and food systems. IFAD invests in rural people, empowering them to increase their food security, improve the nutrition of their families and increase their incomes. IFAD helps them build resilience, expand their businesses and take charge of their own development.
For IFAD, communities of practice (CoPs) and networks are important ways to develop, capture, curate and share knowledge, especially by building on the collective knowledge of members. IFAD has joined the Dgroups Foundation and has launched this platform with the aim of enhancing inclusive collaboration and dialogue that leads to better development results.
This is the place for IFAD-supported communities and networks to share, discuss and learn. You can explore this site to find out about the communities and networks we support: click on Subgroups to see the whole list. Guidelines and other resources to help you set up and moderate your own community are in the Wiki section. For further information, or if you would like to set up your own group, contact us at IFADemail@example.com
- 499 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.