IFAD Innovation Network IFADInnovation@ifad.dgroups.io
- The IFAD Innovation Network is an informal, democratic, non-hierarchical space to share ideas, good practices, tools and lessons learned on how IFAD can use innovation to improve performance and better address the needs and challenges of IFAD’s target groups and beneficiaries.
- This group is open to IFAD staff, representatives of IFAD's members, fellow United Nations colleagues, representatives of academia, research centres, think tanks and the private sector, and those who wish to contribute to developing innovation for the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Don’t hesitate to get involved and share your ideas with us!
IFAD Innovation Challenge Projects (2019-2020) here
Innovation wiki. Contains information, documents and blogs related to innovation at IFAD here
Innovation seminar reviews. Brief reviews of seminars on innovation here
- 239 Members
- 29 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of IFAD.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.