Knowledge Management CoP KMCoP@ifad.dgroups.io
The KM CoP is an agile sharing space launched by the IFAD KM Coordination Group (KMCG). Its purpose is to connect staff who have KM in their job responsibilities or are interested in KM.
Its members can learn from frontline experiences in IFAD projects and other agencies on responses to COVID-19 and about challenges and opportunities related to knowledge management and organisational learning.
The aim is to incentivize cross-regional knowledge exchange within the organisation and make available the best solutions based on evidence to foster the scaling-up of lessons for faster, more efficient delivery of rural development projects. This community is a closed group for IFAD staff only to join.
- 64 Members
- 1 Topic, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of IFAD.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.