Knowledge Management CoP- Ethiopia portfolio KMCoPEthiopia@ifad.dgroups.io
This is a space to share information, ideas, good practices and examples of KM work for cross learning and peer to peer and technical support.
Focus: its purpose is to connect staff of the IFAD portfolio in Ethiopia engaged in KM, with the aim of incentivizing knowledge sharing and learning across the portfolio, and improving projects’ KM performance. The main objectives of the CoP are: (i) share relevant trainings and events for awareness and cross learning; (ii) share opportunities and ideas for KM products’ development to explore collaboration; and (iii) seek peer to peer and technical support for challenges related to KM.
The CoP will allow participants to exchange information, upload material and tools.
- 6 Members
- 7 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of IFAD.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.