Uganda Data Use Community UgandaDataUseCommunity@ifad.dgroups.io
About the Community
This platform would serve as “one-stop-shop” to learn about data sources and how to access them; to be informed on new releases; to find out about events and training opportunities and to obtain clarifications/ assistance from peers
The 4 main pillars
1. Data Use Resources
· One-stop-shop thematic access to data sources and dissemination portals in Uganda
· Access to training materials about improving data use
· Access to technical documents about data use (including case studies)
· Access to the Summary and Detailed Data Use and Ecosystem Assessment
2. Data Use Events
· Share links to/ information on upcoming events, workshops, conferences, webinars, both virtual and in-person
3. 50x2030 Data Use Activities in Cambodia
· Country Coordination Group updates and information sharing
· Progress Updates from the 50x2030 Data Use Team
· Results of the Uganda Data Use Assessment (in a searchable, graphical, user-friendly Business Intelligence Format
· Case Studies on examples of policy and investment decision making based on 50x2030 data
4. Member's Engagement
· Possibility to chat with other community members to exchange info/knowledge
· Possibility to ask questions/interact with the IFAD Data Use Team - Peer to Peer support
- 3 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of IFAD .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.