IFAD Gender Network email@example.com
The Gender Network was created in 2013. It is a Community of Practice on gender equality and women’s empowerment with more than 2 000 members.
The Network builds on the different levels of IFAD Gender Architecture and involves IFAD staff and Gender Focal Points, Project Staff at country level, and external partners, including gender experts and other resource people from international organizations, academia and research centres, policymakers, donors and other actors.
Its mission is to increase IFAD’s impact on gender equality and strengthen women’s empowerment in poor rural areas. The objective of the Network is to raise the level of awareness of on gender issues, foster learning and collaboration, and enable peer-support and access to technical backstopping, especially for IFAD-supported projects.
- 42 Members
- 65 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of IFAD.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.